HOLMES BEACH – Representatives of the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will return to Anna Maria Island on Wednesday, Oct. 4 from noon to 7 p.m. and Thursday, Oct. 5 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Island Branch Library, 5701 Marina Drive in Holmes Beach.
Residents are advised to bring:
- One social security number per household
- The address of the damaged home or apartment
- Description of the damage
- Information about insurance coverage
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit of funds
FEMA staffers will assist residents seeking aid for damage from Hurricane Irma. They earlier visited the library on Sept. 23.